domingo, 16 de septiembre de 2012

My friends


I have a lot of friends, most of them are girls, but other are boys. I'm gonna talk about my best friends, four girls and two boys.

Estefania: She's a soccer fanatic. I like soccer too, but not a lot as her, she is an archer and she plays so good.

Liz: She is so creative and sweet.She's always happy and she also likes soccer, she have two black cats and other siamese cat.

Juanita: She is so inteligent and she's always brushing her hair; she likes to take care of her friends. She has also a siamese cat.

Natalia: She's so tender and she is a good soccer player too.

Juan Diego: He's the archer of the boys soccer team. He is so reponsible with his school things and he's so gentile.

Juan Sebastian: He is the son of my mother's best friend.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario